Why Choose ToolingQuotes:
Our suppliers recognize how time-sensitive projects can be!! They are committed to completing your project accurately and on time with competitive pricing. All of our suppliers average more than 40 years of experience and combine the latest CNC machining and turning processes with up-to-date technology to deliver you high quality, on-demand parts and rapid prototyping. Their typical tolerance accuracy ranges from +/-0.0001″ to 0.005″, depending on your specs.
Turning, boring, drilling, hexing, milling, 5 axis machining, threading, broaching, slotting, key cutting, water jetting, wire edm and much more.
- As machined, our suppliers can achieve 32 RA micro-inch finishes with additional polishing or grinding available
- 5-axis turning can produce parts from diameters of 1/8” up to 12” and part lengths from 1/8” up to 26″
- Bar feeding up to 3″ diameter 3-4-5 axis turning/milling with sub-spindle & live tooling
- 4-axis milling can produce parts from lengths of 42” up to widths of 30” and as tall as 22”
- SolidWorks design services for individual parts or complete assemblies utilizing SolidWorks CAD software
- We accept and work with almost any kind of file format to reduce errors and geometry re-creation