Our website address is: https://Toolingquotes.com.
Last Updated: December 01, 2018
Information We Collect:
We may collect and use the following types of information from those who register and use our site and services. This includes your personal and company information you put on our website. This information is any information that can be used to identify an individual or company. This may include, but is not limited to your, IP address, company name, company industry, individual name, email address, postal address, occupational title, telephone number, cell phone number, fax number, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. All user contributions are submitted at your own risk. Although we always seek to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that our security over user contributions is impenetrable. We also cannot control how other third parties that gain access to user contributions will use such information.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information collected from personal and company information for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your account or our products and services
- Share contact information with our suppliers for quoting purposes
- To provide and improve access to site content and services to you.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To facilitate transactions you make on the Site or Services, which may include sending payment statements or receipts, or assisting with payment collection..
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you, suppliers, and us.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
All information collected from visitors of the Site belongs to us, whether or not such information is personal information, information you volunteer, or information passively collected about you. As such, such information may be subject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, or liquidation.
How We Share Your Information:
We may share personal information and other information that we collect as follows:
- We may share your personal information with third-party agents or suppliers our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us in order to provide you with the service or requested transaction. We only provide third-party suppliers with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the service or transaction.
- In response to court orders, subpoenas, or legal processes, such as requests from government regulatory or law enforcement agencies; to defend, pursue, or participate in legal actions or proceedings or exercise a legal right; to take precautions against actual or potential liabilities; to investigate or respond to potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, or threats to the Site, its visitors, or the property or physical safety of any person; to enforce or investigate violations of our rules; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To third parties when we have your consent
- We may store personal information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include personal information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
As your privacy is important to us, we provide you with the following procedure(s) for opting out of future communications from us. Send an email to Mike@toolingquotes.com explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking “unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then following the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
How to Access and Change Your Information:
You are responsible for keeping any personal information you provide on the Site current. Please email us at Mike@toolingquotes to request access to view, correct, or delete information you have provided to us. We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your requests, if possible. If you provided personal information in connection with a specific Service we provide, you may have to update or delete that information by returning to that Service page. Any requests to delete your information are subject to our internal reporting and retention policies as well as any legal obligations that we may have. You can also update or delete some or all of your personal information in your account by signing in, visiting your account page, and configuring the relevant settings. Note that deleting your User Contributions on the Site will not delete copies of your User Contributions that may exist in cached or archived pages or copies that may be stored by other visitors.
Notice of California Privacy Rights:
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site may request certain information regarding any disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please email us at Mike@toolingquotes or use the contact information provided below at the end of this policy. Should you choose to email us, please include in the subject line or body of your email the phrase “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice” and specify the personal information you do not wish to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
We take the security of your information seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection. These security measures seek to protect your information both online and offline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keep in mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to access private communications illegally; for instance, through the use of hacking and viruses. As such, all information you transmit on the Site or Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for instances where third parties circumvent our security measures without authorization, illegally or otherwise.
The information you submit to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption technology and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also kept in a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests. We also require you to create a unique password to help secure your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your password and other login information. Please be aware of when you are submitting User Contributions in public spaces that may be viewed by others. It is your responsibility to avoid submitting information you wish to keep confidential. We will promptly notify you in the event that personal information becomes compromised according to our notification procedures outlined below or as otherwise required by applicable law.
information, we will notify you by email or by posting prominent notice on our Site. It is your responsibility to ensure we have your current email address and to periodically check this page for any updates.